Wayne D. Toth
I am the founder of Toth Law. I will personally guide you through you the legal process, and provide you with serious, aggressive legal representation. After years of defending insurance companies, I know what it takes to get your claim resolved.
Admitted to Bar, 2001, Georgia.
University of Pittsburgh (B.S. 1988);
Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business (M.B.A. 1997).
Georgia State University College (J.D. 2001).
State Bar of Georgia; Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice; American Bar Association; Lawyers Club of Georgia.
Prior Legal Experience:
Law Clerk, Dennis, Corry & Porter, L.L.P (2001-2003);
Insley and Race, L.L.P. (2003-2005);
The Weathington Firm, P.C. (2005-2009);
Brennan & Wasden (2010).
Previously worked in environmental and chemical industries in regulatory affairs, sales and operations.
Wayne was named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2010 and 2011 by Super Lawyer and Atlanta Magazine.
· B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 1988
· M.B.A., Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College
of Business, 1997
· J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2001
· All Georgia State Courts
· Court of Appeals of Georgia
· Supreme Court of Georgia
· US District Courts for Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
· US Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
· Medical Malpractice Defense
· General Civil Litigation
· Lawyers Club of Georgia
· American Bar Association
· Defense Research Institute
· Judge, DeKalb Regional High School Mock Trial Program
· Volunteer, State Bar of Georgia Committee on Professionalism